Is polycystic ovary syndrome responsible for no fetal pole in the foetus

Hi, I am 29 years old and have beeen diagnoised of having PCOS , i am married for 3 years, but staying with husband only from a year. Also i am over weight (85 kgs height- 5 6) I got treated by a Doc and underwent Folicular study treatment for conceiving and i concieved but unfortunately there was no fetal pole or heart beat so i had to abort, could you please let me know the reason for it. and also what are the chances of me facing the same issue again when i conceive next time. Are there any precuations and measures i need to take
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012