Is period pain lasting more than three days a cause of concern ?

I have been on my periods since the 26th may and ever since i started them, i have had cramps and pain in my stomach that feels like it has water stuck in my stomach, it hurts everytime i walk and i do seem to get this kinda feeling everytime i start my periods and i have been drinking more water than i have been as i am trying to lose weight and be a little more healthier in my life but like i said this pain has only started since i started my periods and it sometimes goes away within 2 to 3 days, so should i worry?
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011