Is passing out grey,foul smelling and floating stools reason for underlying breast cancer ?

Hi I am a 25 year old female. I don t know if the things wrong with me are coincidental or somehow involved with one another. In the last week I have been very tired. I could sleep all day if I didn t have things to do. The outer base of just my left breast is tender and sore but I am not sure if there is a lump or not, and I have been having gray, fowel smelling, floating stools. I have not changed my diet at all. What the heck is going on?
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011