Is pain on the right side of the abdomen from the ovulation day a symptom of pregnancy ?

Hello doctor ,I am 25yrs married woman.Actually, my periods is irregular from the very beginning.I took several medicines but no use.Now we are planning for a baby.Today is my 29th day.I used Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test Kit and Saliva Microscope Test to identify my most fertile days.We had intercourse(all most continuous) from 8th day of my periods and 17th and 18th day is my most fertile days.I am having pain on the right side from the ovulation day.What does it mean? Can I become pregnant? Is it a symptom of pregnant? Please answer me doctor.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011