Is pain in the testicles, abdomen, thigh common after a cortisone injection ?

hi. i am a 24 year old male. I have two herniated discs, sciatica down my right leg and arthritis in the two discs. Yesterday I received a xray guided cortisone injection. Today I am expierencing pain in my right testicle, abdomen and lower back. is this common? The pain in my testicale is kind of sharp. It feels like it is more in the back of my testical and in my abdomen and even in my thigh. Is this common after a cortison injection?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Dec 2010