Is pain below the left shoulder a result of high cholesterol and will it affect my heart ?

I am 36 year old male. Last one year i feel a pain below left shoulder and in left hand. My lipid profile show high level of cholestral i.e. total cholestral 220 mg/dl, HDL 39, LDL 54 and TG 99. Then my doctor suggest me to go for TMT and ECHO test. My TMT and Echo both are normal and then i go for Cardiac scan but the test was not suceesfull due to not slow my heart beat as much as required for the test. but according to technician there was no deposit seen during test. my doctor suggest me that its not due to heart related please guide me.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011