Is numbness in lips, being lightheaded side effects of Ranexa?

my husband has just recently doubled his intake of ranexa to 2000 mg a day. After a visit to the cardiologist and a thallium stress test the dr wanted him to try this for some unexplained middle of the chest pain . He has a numbness of lips after taking it in the morning and also feels lightheaded. We looked up the side effects of this drug and this seems to be a side effect. The chest pains havent completely gone away either. He had a catherization last year in january and no stints were placed. Blood pressure has been good and according to stress test heart muscle is great.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013