Is neosporin burn relief heal the 2nd and 3rd degree burns on face, which i got in an accident ?

Hi. My boyfriend was involved in an accident that left his face with 2nd and 3rd degree burns. He went to the hospital but was never prescribed anything to put on his face. I feel really bad for him, and I want to find the best thing out there to protect him against keloid scarring, and worse. This happened 3 days ago so it is still fresh, and I don t know the best thing for him to use. Right now he is using neosporin burn relief and I don t know if theres a better product out there he should be using during the healing process. Or if theres something that we should use immediately after for scarring. I ve heard of bioskinrepair, and mederma. But I want to find a product useful to his condition. Any help would be greatly appreciated from the bottom of our hearts. thank you, and have a wonderful day :)
Asked On : Tue, 3 May 2011