Is nausea, dizziness and stomach pain symptoms of pregnancy ?

HI, i am 25 and i have a query that since a week i am facing a problem like dizziness , nosiea, slight stomache pain tat is for around half an hr but thrice in a day its in morning, at times after lunch and evening . i dont understand y i am facing it .. can it b the symptoms of prgnancy m i prenanet i doubt??? As 2 weeks back i had oral sex and intercourse without protection with my husband but during intercourse his sperms didnt come out stil can i b pregnant . please revert me as i m suffering from many helath changes in me i also at times become moody , or frustrated on small talks y is so???
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011