Is my treatment going on the right way to conceive ?

hi my age is 26. and i am trying to conceive so i went for a preconception checkup. dr. provided me with follic acid tablet and a tablet to have a fast ovulation . first day of my prriod was on 13 feb i went to consult the doctor on the third day. she told me to take a follicular sonography on 26th feb . and on 26th feb she gave a fertigyn 5000 ijection and she told me to take a follicular sonography after 48hrs. And on 28th i took a follicular sonography and she told me to have intercourse on 28, 1st mar and 2 mar gave a tablet for 20 days named meprate. I just wanted to know what is the the use of allthis tablet and injection could you just explain to me.could you pls tell me when conception and implantation take place.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Normal cycle is from 22-30 days as it differs in every female.Ovulation takes place on 14 th day from the day of your menses.So the most fertile period is between the 12th to the 25th day of your cycle.Conception or fertilization takes place on someday in between these days.Once fertilized the ovum gets implanted in uterus.Then you won't have periods & are called pregnant.As for all the procedure ;medicines;injections please consult your doctor as she knows your case history better so she will be the right person to talk to.