Is my thyroid level OK ?

hi i am karthika from KSA recently i have done my tft i want to know it is normal. the values are FTSH-3.21,FT3-4.95,FT4-14.95
Asked On : Tue, 25 Jan 2011
Endocrinologist 's  Response
Hi: Your TSH is normal. Your free T4 seems to be high. May i know the unit of free T4 and the referance range and the tecnique by which these assays are done. Nothing seems to be worrisome, but why was your TFT done? Do you have any problem with thyroid before?
no problem yet basically i am staff nurse i finished my nursing i am over weight. i am planning to reduce my weight,i approched homeo doctor that dr asked me Hb and TFT. so i have done. now i don't no the unit, if possible next week i will get my result,i will meg. i referred so many web sites i got confused so that i choose to ask suggestion from dr.thank you very much for ur reply