Is my sperm count 67million/m normal ?

i am 38 years old. my semen analysis total sperm count is 67million/m. motile avtive 25 slugish 25 nonmotile 50 percent
Asked On : Mon, 18 Apr 2011
Welcome to health care magic forum
If you have completed your family by having the desired number of babies ,than there is nothing to worry.If you still need issue .your sperm count is normal but you have not mentioned about liquefaction time & other so many parameters .
Wish you good health
Pathologist and Microbiologist Dr. R. Rehan Baig's  Response
dear friend, your semen analysis tells us that there is no abnormality in your semen. All the values are within normal range. Relax as you are still young. Do not do semen analysis again, as nothing is wrong with you. If you do physical exercises and eat lots of fruits and dry fruits, your semen will become more healthy and productive.

Infertility Specialist Dr. Abhishek S. Parihar's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
You have not provided complete report. Sperm count is within normal limit. Regarding motility, sperms should have more than 50 % motility out of which 25% must be fast progressive. Other important sperm parameter is morphology. Please provide complete report. Take care.