Is my report normal to conceive ?

good evening,i have 50 years old, i am married an i have only one child. As we want another baby since 2OO5. i must mention that i goes a lot to Wc(urinate).i found out that i ve got an infection in urine(27/01/2011)culture result: Positive.isolement et identification of ESCERICHIA COLI.i took Neroxine 400mg for 15days.but i still go every 2h to Wc. I did a spermogram too the 24/02/2011 and we were chocked my wife & me when we saw the results: antibiogramme: par VITEK2(AST-GN09): GRAM NEGATIF i got KLEBSIELLA PNEUMONIA the urolog gives me: TAVANIC 500 the second (SPERMOCYTOGRAMME) shows that i have oligo-asthéno-tératospermie then: PSA total: 1.63 ng/ml Echographie: the prostate is bigger: 25/01/2011 height: 48,8 mm width: 43,1mm thickness: 40,8mm the urolog give me XATRAL LP 10 mg. in 10 days i ll finish the 30 tablets. Nb:the urolog prescribe to my wife TAVANIC 500 for 10 days by prevention. thanks for your cooperation.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
how old your wife is? as the age advances, giving birth to a mongol child also increases. please have a one to one counseling with a good gynac and make up your mind whether it is worth to have another child at this age. By the time the child becomes 20, you will be seventy plus.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
You Got the infection in urine and Prostrate enlargement. Prostatomegaly is the common problem of the man over age of 60yrs these days. if it is troubleing your consult for immediate surgery otherwise i recommend you taking Ayurvedic herbal drugs for your treatment
some of drugs are
1. Tab Prosteez
2. Himplasia
For your treatment of UTI also we had got the successful treatment of infection we had the herbal preparation
consult your nearest Ayurvedic physician for details
Get well soon