Is my prolactin level normal? No periods even after taking progesterone injection and primolut. Pregnancy chances?

hello doctor samuel, my prolactin level is 22 i want to know if it is high and secondly i have an annovulatory cycle after an hormonal balance test,my doctor gave me progesterone injection one amp per day for five day with primolut n tablet for 10day bd,but yet there was no bleedin yet and now am having pregnancy symptoms like frequent urine, pelvic n back ache, tender n heavy breast without ache and food craving could it be that am pregnant or can i get pregnant with primolut n
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013