Is my periods delayed due the pill taken before the due date and what further effect can be there because of the expired pill ?

Hi, Dear Dr, I was due on 27 march 2011 I had unprotected sex on 26 march and immediately took an ipill, without realizing that the pill was an expired one (expired a year ago) I yesterday took a urine test Prega News that showed negative, but I have yet not seen my periods, it is 11 days due. Do you feel there is some problem needing further investigation or the long delay is due to the expired pill? And what sort of furthermore can I be prepared for, kindly help me with your expert advice, as I am too tensed and worried because though I have tested negative but this delay is causing me ablot of tensionof,or you feel sure that this long delay is due to the expired nominal pill and there is nothing to fear.? Please please help immediately or you could prescribe some medication to help hasten the period, any treatment allopathic or Ayurvedic will be appreciated. Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011