Is my penis size is normal ?

I am 22 years old and length of my erected penis is 2.7inch and girth is 2.2. Is that normal ?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011

Welcome to health care magic

all medicines to increase size of penis are just to mint money.size can`t be increased.

Wish you speedy recovery

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Bhagwan Dass's  Response
Hello.. jokunimi
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

as per ur details the size of penis as given by u is slightly short but it doesnt mean u cannot enjoy sexual pleasure...u can fully enjoy ur sexual part and without any problem because womens vagina is sensitive only upto some extant....its aroud 2-2.5 dude dont worry about size just enjoy ur sexual although there are so many medicines in the market to increase the size of penis...but beware..

Dr.Bhagwan dass
I am 24 years old...My size is 5.5 inch ..I masturbated a lot..Is it normal??

Now i feel thigh pain n sometimes all over body

help me out