Is my penis size enough to have satisfactory sex?

hyee im Ajay...My penis size is just 10 cms..i.e., 4 inches and also very thin.Is that enough to satisy a woman in sex.Im worried about this a lot.I have habit of mastubarating form 4 to 5 years.Is that the reason my penis has not gown enough long and strong.Please i just want to know whether penis size can be increased.My age is 24 and 7 months.Is there any chance for the growth of penis at this age? Please Answer.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear gout444, As you told your body frame is thin . its genetically determined but as far as you asked about penile size for satisfactory sex to any women only 2 inch penis size is sufficient . other way if you see your size is 4 inch means 2 inch extra what is required. for satisfactory sex life . don't worry and get stressed with regard to penis size. and till date there is no proved ethical treatment is available to increase penis size alone hence don't waste time and money in trying any such option. be happy what ever you have .