Is my heart normal ?

Its normally around 96bpm, which is a bit fast and sometimes, rarely though, skips beats and i can feel it. my doctor + cardiologist specialist say everything is fine, people are different?? HELP IT WEIRD!!!
Asked On : Mon, 14 Dec 2009
96 beats per minute is normal- anywhere between 50-100 is, with the average being 75. We all get the odd Ectopic heart beat from time to time. They are generally a benign normal variation, and quite harmless. If you have had various tests and all have come back negative then you really have nothing to worry about. Ectopic's tend to occur more if you are stressed or worried, try not to worry about it too much otherwise you will get yourself into a vicious circle.