Is my follicular study report normal? What does MSF indicate? Explain?

Hello doctor i am having 4 years son, now i am expecting for my second baby for the last six months. My follicular study report is, day right ovary Left ovary Endometrium thickness 13 1.7X1.8cm MSF 14mm 15 ruptured MSF 12mm 17 ruptured MSF 13mm Is my report normal? What is the MSF indicates? rupture in 15th day is normal? I want to understand this and forcoming report. Please explain it.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi, welcome to HCM.
Your follicular study report is normal. MSF means maximum seen follicle which is the largest one. Also rupture of follicle on 15 day is normal . Hope your gynaecologist had advised regarding the procedure after follicle rupture. Otherwise please consult your doctor as soon as possible.
The numerical values are just measurements and it 8s within normal limits.

Hope I have answered your query.