Is my diet and work out good enough to make me lose weight and stay fit?

Is my diet and work out good enough to make me lose weight and stay fit? Hi doctor , i will be explaining my daily diet to you. Can you please tell me if i will be losing weight this way and if it is healthy. Please give me your suggestions. I woke up a little later than usual today since i was at a party last night, thus i did not have breakfast. I woke up at 1 :30 pm and around 2: 00pm for lunch i had 2 pieces of chicken breast which is about 40 calories with bread which was 150 calories. At 5:00 pm i had a roasted drumstick(i do not know the calories in that) with half a piece of bread which was approximatively 75 calories for dinner . At 7:00pm i had a bowl of cheerios with milk which is 180 calories and also an apple flavored cereal bar which is 130 calories. At 8:30pm i went to workout for a while. I ran on the treadmill for 40 minutes burning off 600 calories, i then jumped rope 100 times , and worked out my stomach on an ab machine for 10minutes as well as rode a bike. At 10:30pm i had another apple cereal bar which is 130 calories, a banana and a little bowl of cheerios cereal without milk which is 110 calories. This is what i had for the day , is this a good diet? If i continue following this diet and workout will i be losing weight and staying healthy?? Please respond to this. Thank you for your time . take care Rosanna
Asked On : Sat, 14 Aug 2010