Is my breast milk is enough for his growth or Should I do any extra feeding ?

Hello Doctor , This is naina. I have a 1 month and 3 weeks old boy baby. His birth weight was 2.62kgs. I am breast feeding him, not doing any extra feeding. Now he is weighing 3.82kgs. I just want to know if his weight is as per his age and is my breast milk is enough for his growth ? Should i do any extra feeding ? Because everybody says that he looks lean. Please answer my questions as early as possible. Thanks in advance, Naina
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011