Is my blood pressure high? Taken Cocodamol for abdominal pain

My blood pressure is 130/114 is this high? Im in hospital with cdiff . I originally came in with severe abdominal pains which im still getting. Ive had them since i had my gallbladder out on 27/06/12. Ive jad an xray..c.t scan and ultrasound. My colon is inflammed due to the cdiff but everything else came back normal. Ive had cocodamol.. morphine amd tramadol for the pain but nothing is working. What do you thinl i should do as im getting no answers!
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012