Is modus 10 safe to consume for endomitrotic cyst ?

I m taking modus 10 for endomitrotic cyst. Is it safe to consume ?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Aug 2011
Hello.welcome.Modus 10 is safe and given for your regulation of periods.Ideally for endomitrotic cyst DANAZOL should be given for three months in the dose of 50 mg increased gradually to 100 mg daily.Consult your Gynec for this.good luck.
General & Family Physician Dr. Savita Mishra's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic and thanks for the query.
Doctor has prescribed a right treatment. It will regularize your periods, and your less menstruation should not worry you. It is the effect of the medicine and it is going to improve your hemoglobin. The medicine is safe.
However, if periods have not come even, it should be reported to your doctor. Pregnancy needs to be ruled out.