Is mifeprisone and misoprostal effective for terminating pregnancy ?

Hai doctors i am chinnu i had unprotected sex with my boy friend last month 17th that day my fist day of periods that time i had heavy bleeding after two days periods was stoped and i had sex this month 15th night now 19th but i didnt got periods i thing i am pregenant my marriage next year only with my boy friend i heared tablet mifeprisone and misoprostal how can i use this tablets now i have urinary infection painful i hava early morning omiting tendency after 20 mnts that will be ok that time i have some pain in adobmen can u give me good answer
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011