Is microgynon ED Fe or Microgynon 30 ED better for birth control ?

Hi, i am a 19 year old female, i recently started using microgynon ED Fe family planning pills , 3cycles (microgynon ED and ferrous fumarate ) which contains 21 beige coloured pills each containing levonorgestrel 0.15mg, ethinylestradiol 0.03mg and it seems to be working but I also heard of Microgynon 30 ED. Is microgynon 30 ED the same pill as microgynon ed fe family planning pills, if not which one is more effective and are both of these combination pills?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Oct 2011