Is mensurol enough to abort a 30 days pregnancy ?

Hi Doctor , Greetings..!! My wife is 30 days pregnanet and she has taken advice from ayurvedic doctor and he suggested her mensurol to abort. She had two tablets in the duration of 12 hours and now there is a bleeding happeing.I just want to know that, mensurol is completely benfecial for us?there would not be problem in future in pregnancy or any other problem.Please advice as I am very concern about her health. If you can suggest something that would be very appreciatable. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 2 Aug 2011
hi welcome to health care you said bleeding occur means abortion take place.but you should repeat the test after 15days to confirm that whole product of conception removed.

Its is good she had bleeding after she took the tablet but its better for you to consult a obstetrician to confirm complete abortion occured with no remnants left over and there are no further complications.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
The medicine,contents of which we do not know,you should not go for it.
We do not know its effect on your wife,s genital tract and any problem in the future we do not know.
Ok and bye.