Is masturbation harmful? Will it affect one's married life?

Hi, I am 30 years old. i am habitual of masturbation for last 18 years . In next six month i getting to marry. so, i depress that may some problem will come in marriage life. Is masturbation really harmful? What should I do. Nowadays I am feeling some pain in my penis and some sexual excitation problems. Kindly give me some suggestions ASAP.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

No masturbation is not harmful.

I reassure you that it is not going to effect your sexual life.

Do not get depressed.

Psychological problems like depression will effect sexual life.

Pain in penis could be because of various causes like infection, trauma etc. A physical examination by your doctor will help in diagnosis.

Hope I answered your query.

2 users find this helpful