Is masturbation dangerous before or after weightlifting ?

Hello, I am 15 years old and started masturbating 2-3 years ago. I usually do it 5-7 time in a week. A couple of weeks ago i started doing weightlifting at home. I do weightlifting everyday for like 15 minutes with 3 kilogram weights. My question is: Is masturbation before or after weightlifting dangerous to health? I mean can it make you sterile etc. PS: I usually edge while masturbating( stop and start) for like half an hour before i ejaculate. I don t feel overtired after this.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Oct 2011
Hello.Welcome.Masturbation is a natural activity.Whether you do the masturbation before or after weightlifting doesn't make any difference.Just remember anything which is done in excess is bad.Do your masturbation in moderation.Good luck.