Is masturbation bad ?

i think im just werid, i have been doing its sence i was 9. i just cant stop, is it normal or something bad ? Im afraid to go to the OBGYN for birth contorl becasue i hear he looks down there, and i dont want anyone to know what i do.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
You are normal dear. Has much as I don't like to admit it, I too started at a young age. I can't remember when I started masturbation. For the longest time I didn't know what I was doing. I kept it a secret from everyone for the longest time. Now that I am a lot older I know now that it is normal. So you are not the only one that started at a young age. LB P.S I never was abused then or now, so not sure how this all started. Just exploring I guess.