Is masturbating thrice a day OK for health ?

i am a 24 yrs guy, i started masturbating at the age of 13 and doing the same till today everyday. i have a girlfriend,we are having sex thrice a week and i m fully satisfied with this. but the main problem is that the bad thinking always knocks the door on my mind and with these i masturbate usually thrice a day. I think it is bad habit but i have not been able to control myself. i want to ask you that is that extent of masturbating harmful for our mental and physical health? What can be done to minimize the sexual desire?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jul 2011
Thanks for query,
I always say that every thing in excess is always to be avoided.
You do not worry,keep some control your sex.
At this age sexual urge is common ant it should be.
Read some good magazines,books,
go for sports and exercise.
Take nourishing food.
ok and bye.