Is lower back pain and numbness in left foot after a surgery for S1 nerve root normal ?

Hi I have surgery on my back s1 nerve root about 5weeks ago still have pain in my lower back also left leg and calf also get numbness in my left foot I mean the bottom of my left foot do not know if this is normal after surgery but finding hard to get around went to Nero about 10 days ago he put me nerutin and also gave me some endone for pain but I do not feel worse but do not feel better either just need some advice please don't know what to do Hi I have surgery on my back s1 nerve root about 5weeks ago still have pain in my lower back also left leg and calf also get numbness in my left foot I mean the bottom of my left foot do not know if this is normal after surgery but finding hard to get around went to Nero about 10 days ago he put me nerutin and also gave me some endone for pain but I do not feel worse but do not feel better either just need some advice please don t know what to do
Asked On : Mon, 20 Jun 2011