Is lower abdominal pain a side effect of unwanted 72 or should I visit a doctor ?

Hii..I am 25 yrs old, i had unprotected sex on 6th july and took unwanted 72 on the same day.before that my menstrual period started on 26th june for 5 days.but after taking the tablet next period started on 22nd july, which was not a normal period as the bleeding was only for 2 days and very less.The problem is that i am suffering from lower abdominal pain(on my left ovary ) since then..Please suggest me, how can i get rid of this pain? Do I need to visit a doctor?Will there be any issues with my future pregnancy?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Aug 2011