Is low blood a cause of dysmenorrhea and anteverted uterus contribute to pain?

Does low blood a cause of dysmenorrhea? I am experiencing mild to severe dysmenorrhea every month. I feel weak, I vomit and I almost passed out. I had check up before with ob-gyne and requested to had ultra sound . My ulta sound impression is: Anteverted, unenlarge unterus with adenomyosis endometrium is compatible with menstrual phase. Bilateral polycystic ovaries. Unremarkable cervix . The doctor said, I had nothing to worry at all. Take Pain killer if I had cramps. Is the Anteverted uterus and adenomyosis contributary factor to the pain? How can I prevent this severe cramps? What vitamins do i have to take to improve my health preventing menstrual cramps?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012