Is loprn 75mg safe for fetus?

i m taking loprin 75 mg from 4 it safe for fetus?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Sep 2010
loprin is aspirin given to treat various conditions that is caused by platelet aggregation.
aspirin in low doses is safe and hence prescribed to you.
i hope you are taking it after consulting your doctor.
i hope i have answered your query.
take care
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Him well come to HCM.
Its safe to take it,it is low dose aspirin Prescribed as anti plateelet therapy to prevent
thrombosis of blood in circulation to prevent any obstruction formation in your body
blood circulation.It may or may not cause little gastric irritation depending on your
stomach sesitivity. Thanks
i m also precribed by my doc to take Loprin 75 mg after 20th week. i guess it is fine to use and it manages the smooth flow of blood to baby. if you know more about it please let me know.