Is light spotting normal when using birth control to skip a period?

Hello. After talking to my doctor I attempted to skip my period using my birth control . I started my new pack and experienced light bleeding prior to the end of my previoud pack (which is somewhat unusual) as well as now 4 days into my new pack. I read light spotting is normal when using birthcontrol to skip a period but I am unsure if I should continue to take my new pack with a light bleeding occuring and if so how long should i expect this bleed to occur OR if I should stope taking them and let my body fix itself? Thanks you
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer