Is lemon juice good for your skin?

hello, I was wondering is lemon juice good for your skin
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Lemon is a good source of vitamin C.. They help in the growth of collagen. It can help in various skin condition.. Though i have not personally used the juice i some time back i had used the peel of the lemon for applications..I had tried it because one of my friend had suggested it would make my skin smooth..It did not show much difference in me and i had stopped it.. My skin is very dry, Let me know if anything else can be done apart from lemon..

I tried to use lemon juice to lighten the unwanted facial hair i have on my chin. the lemon juice BURNED MY SKIN!! wayyyy too acidic. I DO NOT RECCOMEND

Anonymous's Response

Well, I have been using lenom juice and peels to scrub my skin for years, and I have found it good, it takes away the suntan and leaves a nice glowing skin after use. You need to scrub gently, not harashly. And use a gentle moisturizer after washing face.