Is lactic acid a cause of stomach pain for person doing regular workout ?

I m 15, about 5 seven, 169 pounds, and have had no real medical problems. I m an athlette, and for some reason this morning I woke up with a sharp pain in the middle of my stomach. Now I had a 45 minute work-out yesterday, we did mainly core and upper arm strength. I can t be pregnet because I just recently had my period and I m a virgin (never even had my first kiss xD). My parents tell me not to worry, but I just want to ask someone who knows what there talking about. Could it lac-did-acid?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011