Welcome to HCM.
You have not mentioned your exact symptoms, age, other illness like Diabetes
and history of any medications and about your sexual activities. These are all have influence over yeast infection.
1. Yeast infection has to be confirmed.
2. Topical applications alone not sufficient and oral anti-fungal tablets for 3-4 weeks have to be taken along with creams or gel.
3. Sex partners have to be treated.
4. Predisposing factors like Diabetes , prolonged antibiotic therapy, immuno-suppressive drugs have to looked for and try to have a control over these.
5. Monistat application sometimes may irritate for somebody. You can look for some other alternatives as per your dermatologist
Get well soon.