Is it true that masturbation increase the size of the penis?

Some people say that master beating increases the size of pennis, is that true and what can i do to increase its size?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Apr 2011
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi!
welcome to healthcaremagic.com.Does sex increase size of penis-No ,Similarly masturbating will not increase the size of penis.The size is genetically predetermined and cant be increased.
doing intercourse daily effect on health of both the parterners,and its decreasess the chances of getting pregnent?
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
penis is proportionate to your body and if you can change the size of your body penis will change size accordingly body building exercises will make yourbody developed muscles developed but not the height so not the length
one is to be content with it
Dermatologist Dr. M.K.Chhaperwal's  Response
Ejaculation is a normal physiological phenomenon. Due to hormonal changes at sexual maturity maximum teenagers develop this habit, but masturbation can not increase the size of penis. They should not use any method to increase the size of penis because, such methods may even cause loss of potency some times.