Is it true drinking hot tea reduce your period duration?

okay, i m 12 and i ve started having periods. and i absolutely hate them. lol. but my friend told me that if you drink like hot tea. ONLY HOT TEA. not like ice tea. or something like that. your periods would be shorter. like 2 or 3 days. and i tried it. and it s been a weekkk! it s driving me crazy!! anybody know how to stop them by what. tomorrow?!!??!?! oh. and NO PILLS . lol
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
hey gurl . let me tell you although periods are a pain they are necessary for us women to egt rid of hat blood that shouldnt be in our body they are a good thing, believ it or not . now my periods are evry light and last liek 4 days but my moms are different, they can very from woman to woman, and in the 1st yr your periods might not come on the right time of the month and they will surprise you . you may have irregular periods for lieka year i did, theres nothing to make them shorter, there are pills but they could interfere with youre development, so just always be prepared and talk to your mom && doctor . youll ahve to live with your periods, just egt sued to them hope i helped