Is it serious to get foul odor from the vagina without any discharge and itching ?

about 3 days after my last period .......about 2 weeks ago..... I noticed I had a odd smell from my vagina...I haven t had sex for over a month and it doesn t itch , no sores discharge looks like it usually does.....i made an appointment with my gyno but i cant get in to 2 week....and i am nervous it could be serious
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
since the discharge looks normal there is no soreness or itch there should be no reason to worry;your gynaec can see you after 2 weeks & if there is any problem she will treat you ;till then nothing seems like worrying from what you told.