Is it safe to use hydroxycut to lose weight ?

I am a 47 year old female and 20 lbs overweight , is it safe for me to use hydroxycut to help me lose weight?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011
thanks for choosing healthcaremagic.This is a dietary supplement.There was some controversy over its use so it is better that you consult your doctor before using it.Dietary supplements are basically meant to use for in between snacks.They help to balance the nutrition requirement of a person in place of snacks.Weight loss occurs because because of them you avoid in between snacks and take formula meals.But you should not rely only on them.Proper diet planning and exercise is a must for any weight loss keep trying and all the best for your weight loss.