Is it safe to use endura mass to gain weight. Any side effects?

hi , im 27 years and weight is 55 kg , im confused about usage of endura mass. i want to gain weight . but im affreaid of things like , if i stop using endura mass will it effect my body , and also my friend is using endura mass from last 6 months . his weight is increasing , but also his stomach is increasing at very fast rate as compare to rest of his body. please sugges me how to gain weight . without put late bad effects on my body
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013