Is it safe to use HGh for body building ?

hi Im 41 year old woman i wanted to use HGh for body building so what you say Doc!!???? I am gud shape workout in Gem. my hight is 5,3 62kg
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Since you are 41 yrs and in good shape you should maintain the workout at Gym and you should be fine.The use of HGh is difficult to comment on as it is a personal choice.The reason is if used in females it is difficult to say whether it can disturb your body's hormonal balance or causes any problem to you.Body building is necessary or not you will be the better person to decide and then act accordingly.