Is it safe to use Evion, Celin and B complex tablets on daily basis ?

Hi Doctor ,I am 23 years old 5ft2 and weigh 63 kg.I am gyming from quite some time and my instructor has suggested to take evion,Celin and b complex tablets.Is it safe to use them on daily basis?Also I am taking Whey protein twice daily.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Aug 2011
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to Hcm.
They all vitamins and in addition you are taking protein. All these are needed for
body nutrition and nutrition of growing new cells in body building. No harm in taking
on regular basis in recommended dose if you take plenty at a time that can cause
hypervitaminosis. That has its own consequences. Thanks