Is it safe to use Candid V3 frequently?

Hi, I am 31 years old married lady. last year i had some allergy in vagina . So i used Candid V3 and got relief . This year again got same problem and again i used same medicine in the month of march. Again i got same infection, so planing to use that tablet again. But my concern is here - is it safe to use this tablet so frequently? I am not pregnant but does it effect my future family planing? Please advice. Thanks a lot. Pooja
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012
you could instead go for Candid B cream...but need to keep good cleaning habbits(hygiene) especially after every urination and sex.avoid the present under garments and start using new ones.Check out your partner has any such problems.