Is it safe to use ALFAALFA Q to gain weight ?

Hi doctor i am 27 male..i want to gain weight..if i start to use ALFAALFA Q..has it any bed side effect..?..if any other medicine please...
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to health care magic
ALFAALFA Q is good for health you can use it as it is free from side effects.
beside from medication you need to take care of ur diet.have healthy fruits and food rich in protein and fat.
good luck
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
welcome to HCM
first of all you should know the machenism of body.wt can be increased by taking suppliment which increase the wt but that may be harm ful second is you take something which your hunger and and improve your digestion if your digestion improve you start gaining wt this not harm ful because your body accept this type of change .so it is good to take AlfaAlfa
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
Alfa alfa is good for improving appetite and also for improving weight. Also you get combinations with alfa alfa in homeopathic pharmacies. It does not have any side effects.
But do take of your diet and eating habits as that is what would help you out in combination with the tonic.
Homeopath Dr. Sukhvinder Singh Rekhraj's  Response
Alfalfa is a general health tonic and you can use it without any side effect. But for weight gain you have to considered other factor which may cause weakness in your body like spermatorroea, constipation, dibetes etc. Take nutritious diet along with medicine. Milk, butter, non veg etc help in improving weight.