Is it safe to travel 4 to 5 hours during the pregnancy period of 8 months ?

mam/ sir, i m 28 yrs old and m pregnant since 27 april 2011. rite now its 8 month and 2 days , m rh incompatible. and dis is my fist baby.can i go outside for 4 and 5 hours travelling through my car to go some where,i wwish to meet my parents b4 delivery. is is safe for my baby and me, or wat precaution i have to take for travelling and all kindly consult me mam.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Jun 2011

Thanking for posting your query.

You have mentioned that you are pregnant since 27th of April 2011 which means you are almost 2 months pregnant.

I did not understand what you meant by 8 month and 2 days pregnant?

Rh incompatibility does not interfere with travelling.

You can travel to your parents' place.

Follow these instructions:

Please travel by a Four wheeler, a car should be fine.

Please do not sit in the front seat, sit in the back seat.

Wear your seat belt.

Avoid jerky roads.

Do not travel at a stretch for long time.
take breaks in between.

finally, Do not travel frequently especially after 6 months.

Hope I have answered your query.

You can post your further queries if any.

Wishing you good health and a happy pregnancy.