Is it safe to take serum pregnancy test while taking primolut ?

it is ok to take serum pregnancy test while taking primolut hi, im 29 year just confuse because i dont have my period tell last period was feb,27,28,2011.i ve done 2times of pregnancy test at home its negative.then i go to obygne.then my doctor said to take primolut.but im just bothered again i take serum pregnancy test while taking question is it is ok to do serum pregnancy test while taken the primolut?pls help me. i need help..thanks
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011