Is it safe to take probiotic darolac for shrunk intestine post treatment for vaginal infection ?

my daughter is suffering from vaginal infection and gone with full course of antibiotic injections and antibiotics. Injection Amikacin 500 mg Zifi 200 mg twice a day. Odicon and Zintec but now also she says that she is not cured completely. what should be done now? we get ultrasound done. everything is normal and doc said that everything is ok but her intestines got shrink now probiotic darolac is also added. is it right or shall I seek any doctor or specialist?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012